WELCOME TO KNOWLEDGE WORLD !

PLEASE DUE TO COMMENT TO SOME POSTS ! Doesn't know Malay Language? We also have English Language too. Just check on the labels. Support us guys! This blog is all shared from knowledge of our supporter so far. All of this knowledge is according to Malaysian Syllabus.
I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Informal Letter

Kepayan Ridge,
Block A9,Lot13,
Ground Floor,
88300 Kota Kinabalu,
Sabah.

7 January 2011

Dear Margaret,

        How are you? I hope you and your family are in a good condition. My family and I here are doing fine and no need to be worried about. It's been a long time we didn't meet each other since primary school.

        The reason why I wrote this letter to you is because I want to share my experience in my new school, La Salle Secondary School at Tanjung Aru. The school as I was told that the school has the best teacher and also comforting environment around the school.The school is big. I wasn't quite know the intricacies of the school. I begin to know more about the school after the teachers tell all about the school.

        During the weekends, I always being reminded to revise all that I've learnt that week. It was quite boring but I started to know that there must be good things for doing revision. I make my revision sometimes with my new friends or with my sister at home. It is good to have a group discussion about education.

        The school was actually a male school. It was kind of awkward at first but slowly it will be more comfortable. Among all of the teachers, I admired the best is the Principal, Puan Julia Willie Jock. She is an educational person with degrees of English Literature. I just wish I can be like her someday.

        This is all what I want to write to you. I hope you would reply my letter. Send my regards to your family. I hope we could see each other someday.

Sincerely,
Dexter

(Compositon results by Dexter Nathaniel, SM La Salle)

No comments:

Post a Comment